[Heeplist] Live Fire

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 18:35:24 EDT 2013

***Hi Shawn******
I found it right away for $11.68 a lot less than I paid for it.  Here is the
link:
http://www.amazon.com/Official-Bootleg-Live-Kawasaki-Japan/dp/B00545KX5S/ref
=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376692267&sr=8-1&keywords=uriah+heep+kawasaki

It is a shame, but in the 21st century you cannot buy local music anymore
and you won't find Heep at Walmart or Barnes and Noble.

Amazon even takes debit cards or paypal.  With Paypal you can set up with a
checking account.

Best of luck***********

Bob@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@lol!!!

On 8/16/13 4:46 PM, "Shawn Mctopy" <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu> wrote:

 about the *'Live In Kawasaki
> Japan*'
Official Bootleg album.

Quite a few fellow *HEEP-sters* highly
> recommended this disc to me.

*SO* ---

I attempted to have a local *Barnes &
> Noble* outlet order it for me. As
luck would have it, this particular album is
> quite scarce, and *Barnes &
Noble* could not obtain the disc for me.

After
> inquiring from the outlet, I was told that the store would refund me
my dukats
> *($$$)*. Well, after about 2 1/2 weeks of waiting, and almost
giving up, I
> finally received my refund.

Glad I finally received my refund, but was a
> little bummed that the disc
was unavailable.