[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

Thaddeus Komorowski thaddeusnews at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:57:21 EDT 2013

I was there. The closest Sabbath came to Western New York. Fabulous show.
Ozzy was in top form and was as human as ever. Set list: War Pigs, Into the
Void, Under the Sun, Snowblind, Age of Reason, Black Sabbath, Behind the
Wall of Sleep, NIB, End of the Beginning, Fairies Wear Boots, Rat
Salad/Drum solo, Iron Man, God is Dead, Dirty Women, Children of the Grave,
Paranoid.