[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jul 28 19:55:56 EDT 2013

Igor,

That's a shame, as *Ken* is an extremely gifted Keyboard & Guitar player.

I really like when* Ken Hensley* *'Goes Off' *on the Hammond Organ, like
with his soloing on *'GYPSY'!*

Maybe *Ken* and *Mick* just don't get along anymore?

However, *Phil Lanzon* is quite the good keyboard player too. His Hammond
Organ playing, on both the* 'WAKE THE SLEEPER'* and *'INTO THE WILD' *albums,
is very good. I love the sound of the venerable Hammond Organ!* Ken Hensley*,
*the late* *Rick Wrigh*t, and original *TULL* keyboard maestro - John Evan
are my favorite keyboard players.