[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 26 14:39:10 EDT 2013

Sorry not been around this week, been preparing an appeal regarding my job
or should I now say ex job.  anyway I have a meeting next tuesday, hopefully
that will be my last contact with them.

Anyway Bob, you are right about this version of LIB.  I prefer this version
over Heep's to be honest.  I would love Heep to go back to the Salisbury
version, slightly heavier and less funky.  You have to admire Ken as he
seems to have gained a new lease of life over the last two years.  His
tinkering of the Heep classics work well and put with the power of his band
we have a winner in the form of LIVE.  highly recommended to all.

Iain