[Heeplist] New here

Rys rys_miller at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:36:06 EDT 2013

Hi Bob - yep my name is Rys (pronounced Reese like Reese's pieces).  That is
a photo of me with Trevor - not my best - one too many jack daniels that
night! :) I snuck my way backstage at that BB's show last year and the band
were all talking about the hurricane.  I live about a mile from Coney Island
in Brooklyn and the basement of my apt building got about eight feet of
water due to Sandy and I had to stay with a friend for about two weeks until
the electricity was back on.  I talked to Phil about that a little bit too.
So you might have seen me backstage , I was the drunk girl that Mick was
extolling Trevor's resume to! :)

Rys x

Message: 3