[Heeplist] New here

Bob W uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 11:36:39 EDT 2013

Good morning I checked the link very nice article.  Is your name Rys?  Anyhow you mention NY I saw Heep 3x at BB Kings. Last November I for backstage after show and sat with the band and talked with them about superstorm Sandy.  They too were effected by it as it delayed their arrival to the USA and they had to reschedule dates. I also talked with Trevor and asked about his son whom I met in the UK in 2001. He was so gracious and genuine.
 On the link below there is a pic with Trevor is that you?

Bob Winward