[Heeplist] now Hensley studio

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 12:46:12 EDT 2013

Wow, not a decent album other than Proud Words? Come on, Dave, PW is as good as most of the Byron albums, and well beyond merely "decent"!! Second, Eager to Please is also a fantastic album, although not as good as Proud Words IMO. Blood on the Highway is as good as Eager to Please, maybe better. Running Blind, Free Spirit, and The Last Dance are all at least "decent". Glimpse of Glory as well as Faster both have their moments, although I understand why many don't care much for those. I really don't care for LAOM, but can understand if some do. From Time To Time is as good as Eager to Please, but it's a collection of sorts, not a true studio album. I quite enjoy his two albums of remakes, but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Then there's the incredible Weed album, but I don't know if everyone considers that a Hensley studio album.

Jay
np - Uriah Heep - Official Bootleg Vol 6 (sounds great so far!!! Only $5.99 at Amazon!!!)

 From: DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>

No I wasn't aware of it, I've not heard anything from the studio album, but from your post I'm afraid it's more like the last album which I wasn't happy with. This was why the live album is such a surprise, he hasn't done a decent studio other than Proud Words, and Blood on the Highway, though the Last Dance was very good with the classic title song.