[Heeplist] for Three Dog Night fans

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 16:54:52 EDT 2013

I was never a big fan, liked Mamma told me, I downloaded a couple live shows not long ago and played them for Jean Ann because she likes a lot of their songs, but we both thought they sounded awful, and they were both off the board, but I haven't heard any Neuron shows, but I know he is touring now along with the Turtles and a few other bands. I check out a lot of the old band's when their recordings turn up on dime and they pretty much all sound bad. It's funny I listened to Paul McCartney Wings over America remastered and that sounded really bad, but that was mostly the band.
Dave