[Heeplist] for Three Dog Night fans

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 16:31:16 EDT 2013

$75K is way too much for an album based on most I've supported (more like $30K), but the 3 songs are the bonus tracks, this is for a full album.

Actually, I've heard quite a few live recordings of TDN since Negron was fired and they all sound great to my ears. Negron's solo shows sound great as well, he was always the best singer of the group, quite similar to David Byron in terms of style and quality of voice.

Jay
np - Sacred Warrior - Waiting in Darkness

 From: DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>

Maybe that's why they sound do bad on the live stuff I've heard from the last 20 years.
Dave