[Heeplist] Is it over for Heep?

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 12:07:54 EDT 2013

I hope that when they do record the new album, they will do at least one song by Trevor, especially if there were any songs he wrote while he was sick.

BTW, I finally heard Blackmore's Night cover version of Lady in Black. It is excellent! I love hearing Ritchie's noodling, and I thought Candace's interpretation was great.

Jay

 From: Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>

Thank you Tap!!  With all the BS talk on the list all week, I was beginning
to wonder.  I really like the new BS favorite track is the Loner.  However,
in my opinion, Heep material is much stronger and more versatile.
It never occurred to me, the light schedule was for new studio cd, if that
is the case, I am all for it!!!