[Heeplist] Is it over for Heep?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 08:53:12 EDT 2013

Thank you Tap!!  With all the BS talk on the list all week, I was beginning
to wonder.  I really like the new BS favorite track is the Loner.  However,
in my opinion, Heep material is much stronger and more versatile.
It never occurred to me, the light schedule was for new studio cd, if that
is the case, I am all for it!!!