[Heeplist] Sabbath 75 download nhc

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:02:22 EDT 2013

That was the "Past Lives" release.  Three tracks from Dave's '75 show were
on it, "Sweet Leaf", "Killing Yourself To Live", and "Cornucopia".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_Lives_(album)

With the renewed interest in Sabbath following the success of 13, one hopes
the '75 show might get a full release, along with other treasure from the
vaults.

Todd