[Heeplist] Sabbath 13 + 5 bonus tracks

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jun 22 16:44:21 EDT 2013

Ok, I downloaded what I thought was the extra best buy track, but it's over 6 minutes long, so I wondered why it was listed as 3 and a half minutes long, anyway I picked up the best buy edition and the extra track is a different song that's only 3.5 minutes long, so now I've got 13 tracks. I can't find any mention of a 13th studio track being released, I did hear there's a live version of Dirty Women from the first date of the current tour on a digital release. Has anyone else found anything about this extra track? DS