[Heeplist] 13

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 17:29:25 EDT 2013

I loved the way the last song (Dear Father) ends, it is the almost the same as the beginning of Black Sabbath on the debut album with the rain and tolling bell. If they don't release another album, what a perfect way to round out their career.

BTW - Here is the 4th bonus track in case you want to hear it before spending a bunch of money. Personally, I think it's the most melodic song on the album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqh6Gdd1gBo

BTW2 - I remember reading on Joe's website (the world's best fan site for any band) that there were 16 tracks recorded for the album.

Jay
np - Journey - Charge of the Light Brigade