[Heeplist] 13

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:16:20 EDT 2013

There is hope that we'll get more Sabbath albums, at least, since they seem
pretty open to it and apparently have enough material left over for two or
three albums.  A new Sabbath album every year and I don't give a crap what
anyone else does.  Well, except Heep, of course.

Todd C., who doesn't have 13 yet and may have to pay a visit to Best Buy
shortly...