[Heeplist] [NHC] Some Great New Music

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 06:25:35 EDT 2013

I never said the new DP sounds like Classic Purple.  I did not even expect
to like this cd, but I love it.  I buy very little new music anymore because
most music bores me.  Yet this new DP with their NEW sound is very creative
and enjoyable.  I listen to cds only when I drive.  I have a 4 hour round
trip today into PA and cannot wait to start listening again.  I must have
got the special edition that was juiced up, as everyone else seems to be
saying so so things about the new DP.

What about all the loud dominant keyboards?  Maybe since DP has a new sound,
people are not accepting.  I am thoroughly enjoying.