[Heeplist] [NHC] Some Great New Music

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jun 11 04:30:57 EDT 2013

 I agree partially (that they are pretty much all the same and you can son grow tired of  that sort of music)), David, but see Bananas as a stronger Gillan-Morse-and-the-rest-band offering due to more recognizeable and singable songs, for once in a while they are not a veteran' band there that record formally but a real rock band that enjoys every bit of what they do. Purpendicular is the same, just less drive and melodies for me.
Cheers, Igor

Понедельник, 10 июня 2013, 22:18 -07:00 от DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>I have grown bored of the new Purple already, I thought it was a step forward at first but soon find it just like their other albums with Morse, I still think the first album they did with him was the best, and I wish they stayed with that style, but when they try to get that classic sound it sounds forced. DS
>
>Dave Crookham < crookham at peoplepc.com > wrote:
>
>>It's funny, because every time I listen to that Purple CD I think it sounds
>>more like modern day Heep than it does classic Purple.
>>
>>Dave

Igor Shveytser