[Heeplist] [NHC] Some Great New Music

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jun 11 01:18:35 EDT 2013

I have grown bored of the new Purple already, I thought it was a step forward at first but soon find it just like their other albums with Morse, I still think the first album they did with him was the best, and I wish they stayed with that style, but when they try to get that classic sound it sounds forced. DS