[Heeplist] [NHC] Some Great New Music

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jun 10 02:13:13 EDT 2013

They are a lot more folk on this album, but I kind of like that, overall they have the same basic sound, as for European metal I am sick of the growling, and the opera vocal, but I still like how they are more classical based than blues based, and both VOA and Serenity have a clean male and  female vocals that are not opera and I just like the mix of male and female vocals, Serenity sounds a bit like Kamelot and they added a female singer to the lineup giving them two outstanding singers. DS