[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

Bob W uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 08:08:50 EDT 2013

Wow that is some analogy!!  I am not even sure if we have an equivalent saying in English. I will leave that to out British brethren on the list to determine. Lol. Maybe in our language it is about getting "screwed"
I am curious though, is it fine thread or coarse?

Bob Winward

On Jun 8, 2013, at 6:29 AM, Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>

Don't be too cunning, in Russia we have quite a rude saying, which goes like this (I'll put it as politely as possible): "There exists a threaded male genital for each cunning rear side out there" :))) If you try to fool somebody or take an advantage of , there'll be others who in turn, will take advantage of you.