[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Jun 8 06:29:15 EDT 2013

 Hello!
Well said, David, I agree on the milking issue completely - if not for the greed of certain people, there would be much less illegal downloading. Don't be too cunning, in Russia we have quite a rude saying, which goes like this (I'll put it as politely as possible): "There exists a threaded male genital for each cunning rear side out there" :))) If you try to fool somebody or take an advantage of , there'll be others who in turn, will take advantage of you. It's a shame really - I'd love to purchase vinyl but there's only 8 tracks for more money than on de-luxe CD - so what am I to do?
Cheers, Igor

Igor Shveytser