[Heeplist] All of a sudden... Heep in Moscow. Live. Again.

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Jun 6 10:31:07 EDT 2013

Igor,

*Awesome!* That is really *Cool!* Glad to read this, Igor.

Igor, if you attend the *MOSCOW* show, please give us your opinions and a
review of the show.

Once again, awesome and great to read that *The HEEP* are coming to your
home town soon!

Take care, Igor, and have a great and *Kickin*' time when you attend the
performance.

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*