[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jun 6 22:50:53 EDT 2013

I heard the edition of the new Sabbath with the 3 extra tracks, and all 3 are good, but 2 of them are great, I'm really starting to like this album after hearing it more today, Tony has some nice solos on it, and Ozzy sounds much better in the studio, nice bass as well. It sounds like the drummer tries to sound a bit like Bill, but fails, I just don't think you can copy him, he always had those extra little things he did that added so much to the true Sabbath sound it's a shame he's not on this album, I hate to keep saying it but it's true. DS