[Heeplist] Band's decide who they perform with!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 07:10:57 EDT 2013

The former sound technician for Heep, many of us met her at gigs and got to
know here.  She was on the list for awhile until about a year and half ago
and may still be.  I know she was active on the forum too.

She was always friendly and when I went to gigs, it was just as exciting to
see her as it was band members. She was like the 6th member of the band and
seemed so tight with them for like 10 years plus.  Then suddenly, she was no
longer with them and we never got a true explanation.