[Heeplist] Band's decide who they perform with!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 06:59:55 EDT 2013

On 6/3/13 1:17 AM, "Rick Wilson" <futureprimitive1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't mean to suggest that J.J.
> had been wronged or felt that he had been wronged.  It is a business, and
> J.J. mentioning that Russell preferred a mate like Davey in the band
> instead of himself does not have to be taken negatively.

I went and looked at JJ's profile on Linked in, I usually do not spend much
time there as I have a job I like now.  Anyhow, JJ has a planning business.
I am not sure what a planner does in other countries.  But in the USA, they
are required to have a civil engineering degree and they work for
governments or developers to plan the zoning of communities.  It requires a
lot of time going to meetings, field work etc.  Frankly, if that is the case
in the UK, he was losing money being with Heep.  This is a highly skilled
and very well paid position in the USA.