[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jun 2 23:15:47 EDT 2013

*Lee Kerslake* is a legendary drummer. From *URIAH HEEP,* to his tenure
with *Ozzy Osbourne's* band, and back again to *The HEEP* - a true legend!

*Russel Gilbrook* is a Monster on the Drum-Kit! *Gilbrook* does bring a
modern edge & touch to *URIAH HEEP.*

*URIAH HEEP* has always had a lineup of top-notch musicians, in my opinion.

 *MICK BOX* can more than hold his own, if not out-play, many of the
newer *heavy-rock
guitarists* on the scene nowadays. *Mr. Box* is a phenomenally talented
guitarist, that plays for the *Song*, not to show off. Very *Tasteful and
Rockin*' guitar playing is *Mick Box's* specialty!

I'm sure the band will make a great choice in a new *Bass Guitarist*, and
continue to deliver great and exciting music  for fans 'round the world.

Take Care everyone and Keep A *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*