[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu May 30 06:03:30 EDT 2013

I do understand the privacy matter.  However, in sports, at least in the
USA, there is full accountability, so fans know when to expect their
favorite players back on the field.
Hey we just lost Trevor, so we are all jumpy now and wondering what the hell
is going on.

What condition would need to be private anyway, I can only think of one and
that would be a substance abuse rehab.  Otherwise, celebrity health battles
could be an inspiration to others.  Look at Angelina Jolie (Brad Pitt's
woman), she just had her breasts removed and chose to make public to inspire
other women to deal with cancer sooner.