[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu May 30 04:38:58 EDT 2013

I at least don't know anything about Bernie's condition or the reason
why he was away. One's physicial condition or ilness - even if you're
a rock musician - is a private matter so if Bernie doesn't wish it to
be public we have to be satisfied with that. The next Heep gig is on
Saturday so we'll soon find out. There has been no announcement that
he wouldn't return to the band. John Lawton was his substitute only on
those nine gigs in May so Bernie hasn't been way that long.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi