[Heeplist] A Gig in Padova, Italy

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed May 29 18:32:24 EDT 2013

 Although the question wasn't to me, I might suggest you are going to like it Shawn since you fancy this line-up that much. Doing justice to the band, I must say it is a good recording overall but I prefer original classic songs every now and then to the ones played by this line-up. Nothing wrong with them, just different energy, different singing style, different spiritual message, if you like. However, I must admit they are great overall, as a unit, and extremely impressive doing their things (penned mostly by Box/Lanzon) which are appr. 1/3 of the whole concert recording which lasts 64 minutes.
Cheers, Igor