[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Wed May 29 16:31:57 EDT 2013

Igor,

Do you like the *'HIGH AND MIGHTY'* album?

I like the album, and my favorite tunes are: *'One Way Or Another*', *'Weep
In Silence'*, and *'Misty Eyes'.*

I'm not a fan of *KING CRIMSON* either, but *Wetton's* work with *The
HEEP*on the
*'HIGH AND MIGHTY' * album is quite good, in my opinion.

I really like the excellent - *'ACOUSTICALLY DRIVEN'* album as well. This
one is Extremely good!

Anyhow, I wish the very *Best* for *Mick* and *Uriah Heep* in their quest
to find a new & suitable* Bass Guitarist*.

*Also ...* I pray that *Bernie Shaw* is doing well and OK in *England*.

*Bernie Shaw* is a *Superb Vocalist*. The man can really sing and
belt-it-out!

While he may be under-rated here in *America*, *Mick Box *is a phenomenally
talented guitarist, and along with* URIAH HEEP* - *A Class Act!*

Take Care, Igor ...

... and Keep A *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*