[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon May 27 19:28:16 EDT 2013

David,

I hope Bernie Shaw is doing well. Mr. Shaw is an extremely talented singer.
Bernie Shaw, in my opinion, is one of the best vocalists in Rock Music
nowadays.

After the sad passing of Trevor Bolder, I definitely hope that Bernie is OK!

I also hope that The HEEP do record another album. I really love both - *'WAKE
THE SLEEPER'* and* 'INTO THE WILD'*. I really like the excellent -
*'ACOUSTICALLY
DRIVEN'* album too.

I've been listening to Uriah Heep a lot as of late. Today I gave *'HIGH AND
MIGHTY' *& *'INTO THE WILD'* a spin.

*'Weep In Silence'*, from *'High And Mighty'*,  - I really like this one!

I sure do hope *Uriah Heep* continue recording and releasing new albums, as
their last two discs (produced by* Mike Paxman*) are some of the better *
Hard-Rock* *Albums* released as of late, in my opinion.

URIAH HEEP  are a Class Act - here's hoping to many more years of great &
exciting Music!

Take Care, David.

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*