[Heeplist] What will the future bring?

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon May 27 17:24:32 EDT 2013

My biggest question is what's going on with Bernie? No news on Trevor was very bad news, as for the future of the band I think it depends on Bernie first, if he's ok then the rest will follow with a permanent bass player and one more New album and one more full tour, after that I think they will slow way down on the number of concerts. If Bernie isn't well enough I think it would depend on John Lawton wanting to continue with the band or not, but I can't see them getting another singer or doing a new studio album without Bernie or John. DS