[Heeplist] Uriah Heep USA tour

MF mfredrick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 08:33:05 EDT 2024

finally they are back to FLA and I'm not there. damn it Jim.

 Mike Fredrick ;-)

    On Tuesday, April 23, 2024 at 05:51:38 AM CDT, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:

 I heard Phil did the cruise that just ended.  My guess for the other 2 songs to be played: Hail the Sunrise and Golden Light.

Personally I would prefer Freedom to be Free, One Nation One Sun and You'll never be Alone. Those are the three I'm really wanting  live.

Wednesday I make the drive to Tampa FL and Thursday Orlando. It's been five years since I had to see them last. I'm excited about that. I'm not crazy about seeing Saxon, but if it goes an hour and 20 minutes, they usually do that  anyway when they're by themselves in the USA

Bob Winward
All Heep is good Heep!