[Heeplist] Uriah Heep USA tour

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Tue Apr 23 04:02:08 EDT 2024

I'm happy for those who get to see Heep on this tour. Many times in the
past the US Heepters have been jealous of Europeans who have a chance to
see the band play live more often. Now it's the other way around. So far
this year they've been playing as support of Judas Prest as third band
on the bill. They've had playing time only 35 - 45 minutes and played
only 7 - 8 songs. This tour is a double head lining tour with Saxon and
both bands play 1 hr 20 mins.

When I met Russell in February he told they will play four new songs on
this tour. So far they've played two new songs: the singles Save Me
Tonight and Hurricane. I'm interested to hear which other two new songs
will be. It's surprising that there has been no announcement of Adam
Wakeman replacing Phil Lanzon on this tour. Would be appropriate in my
opinion to tell about this beforehand. Perhaps Phil has changed his mind
and will be there after all?

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net