[Heeplist] Uriah Heep tour 2024

Uriah Heep Bob uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 10:49:15 EDT 2024

I am hoping next month on the US tour they do  more than 2 songs.  I do not care for Someone Save Me Tonight, its ok, but I would rather see then do the following 3 live:
One Nation One Sun
Freedom to be Free
You’ll never Be Alone

Those are the 3 outstanding songs on C&C as well as others, but Someone Save Me, is too similar to Grazed by Heaven in my opinion.

 Bob Winward
“All Heep is Good Heep”