[Heeplist] Brief mention of Mick in interview

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 13:18:07 EST 2024

Hi gang,
This article is about Tony Iommi, but Mick gets a mention!! Mikael is a huge Heepfan, so it's nice to see him plugging the band.
“People think his playing is all about the big riffs, but I always loved his jazzy playing – listen to Planet Caravan. You can hear a lot of passing tones”: Opeth’s Mikael Åkerfeldt says there’s way more to Tony Iommi’s guitar style than riffs alone

|   |
“People think his playing is all about the big riffs, but I always loved his jazzy playing – listen to Planet Caravan. You can hear a lot of passing tones”: Opeth’s Mikael Åkerfeldt says there’s way more to Tony Iommi’s guitar style than riffs alone

The Swedish progressive metal icon pays homage to the dark lord of rock
  |   |

Cheers,
Eddie

Verzonden via Yahoo Mail op Android