[Heeplist] Saxon & Heep US tour

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Thu Jan 4 00:37:10 EST 2024

I saw them live with Motörhead in 2015. They are good live. Wheels of Steel (1980), Strong arm of the law and Denim and Leather are the most popular albums. They were part of the NWOBH and are thus closer to bands like Motörhead and Iron Maiden than bands like Purple and Heep. The biggest hits are Strong arm of the law, Dallas 1pm, And the bands played on andDenim and leather, at least in the UK I believe.

Knut

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone