[Heeplist] Uriah Heep at Midnight Special in 1973

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Wed Dec 27 05:45:25 EST 2023

It's great to see this now after having known about the existence of
this for at least 25 years. Sweet Freedom is edited a bit, perhaps
because of problems with the tape or for the programme they edited out
the instrumental section in the middle because the full song is over 6
minutes long.

I noticed there's a small mistake in my mail: Midnight Special Youtube
channel of course wasn't launched in 1973, it was this year 2023.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net