[Heeplist] Radka Shaw

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 23 18:15:27 EDT 2023

Met her in Chicago on the Heep/Judas Priest Tour when Radka had joined the
tour to be with Berine.  Bernie was so happy to have her there with him and
so I'm very sorry to hear of her passing.

Bernie if you check the list, know our prayers are with you and we are so
sorry for your loss.
This must be a very difficult time for Bernie and the band as a whole.

Scott