[Heeplist] Radka Shaw

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Thu Aug 31 06:07:12 EDT 2023

Yes, this was really unexpected and very sad news. She died because of
an illness and she had been sick for a long time but there is no more
information yet. There has been no statement from the band in Facebook
or website, so far it's just random people posting in social media.

I met her once in 2019 when Heep was touring in Finland. Bernie had
brought his whole family with him to visit Santa Claus. She seemed like
very nice, friendly and positive person and the kids were lovely too.

Some have wondered why Heep has toured this year at all, only a few
festival gigs so far. Perhaps here we have the answer to that.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net