[Heeplist] John Lawton collection

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Sat Aug 5 03:27:50 EDT 2023

Fantastic compilation from 1970 to 2014 showing John Lawton's
versatility as a singer and there are many rare recordings and even
several unreleased ones.

There's info at record company website:
https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/john-lawton-celebrating-the-life-of-john-lawton-2cd/

My website has also additional information, for exmaple from where these
songs have been taken and which are previously unreleased:
http://heepfiles.net/jl/jlanth.htm

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net