[Heeplist] Four Years since Heep's been Stateside

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 08:59:07 EDT 2023

Bob
I was thinking the same thing...last two US tours were an extension of their Florida Cruise.
Might be our best hope for them to do a few additional shows on US shores.
For sure I'd be travelling to see them wherever they wind up playing after the cruise.

There won't be many more live opportunities for us to see Mick.  EU fans are very lucky that they have multiple opportunities to travel to shows.

I recently returned from a trip to London to see Steve Hillage, a legendary guitar player who was part of Gong.  He was touring his 4 major albums from the 70's.
I realized it was probably going to be the only time for me to see him tour that material.
Never saw so many Hawkwind concert shirts!  Crowd was in their 50's, 60's and 70's  Atmosphere was great.
We can only hope for our chance with Heep here in the states.

Scott