[Heeplist] Added Heep Gigs 2024

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun May 28 08:48:35 EDT 2023

I remember when list first started in 1996 as heepsters in the US used to complain that Europe would get all the shows. It was five years before we got it US tour in 2001.  They have been here a few more times since then.  Yeah, I often wonder when I saw them in May 2019 if that was the last live show I would never get to see?  I hope not.

Bob Winward
All Heep is good Heep!