[Heeplist] Tour dates

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 07:48:01 EDT 2023

Last week I looked at the website and there were some German dates and festivals. I was told by someone that some of those dates are just Bernie and Nick not the full band.

I would really love a tour for C&C and I'm also hoping that the band releases a live recording of the 50th anniversary tour with the medley  songs that we haven't heard the new  lineup do

Bob Winward
All Heep is good Heep!