[Heeplist] Freedom to be Free

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 11:08:21 EDT 2023

Wake The Sleeper is probably my favourite album. It has a very distinctive, heavy sound different from their others. I really love it. Having said that, along with Sea Of Light, Chaos & Colour is probably turning out to be a favourite album. Which is funny, cos I really, REALLY felt disappointed when I first heard it.
Dave
Ps: Bob, keep the reviews coming! When you're done Ith this one, go back through the catalogue in reverse chronological order 😁

Verzonden via Yahoo Mail op Android

  Op zo, apr. 9, 2023 om 5:29 schreef Stan Evens<evens78 at chartermi.net>:   I’ve loved this album from the first time I heard it and it just continues to get better and better. In my opinion This is definitely one of the best since the early years. I did say one of as Heep has lots of great albums. My top 4 of the Bernie years and in no particular order are Chaos and Colour, Sea of Light, Sonic Origami and Into the Wild.

Stan

Sent from my iPhone