[Heeplist] Chaos & Colour

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 10 21:16:44 EST 2023

 Hey Lannis, Best wishes to Bobbie on her recovery. K
    On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 07:55:57 p.m. EST, lethridge at carolina.net . <lethridge at carolina.net> wrote:

My wife Bobbie has had 2 back surgeries this week, the 9th and 10th. Can we say L4/L5 boys and girls?  So this is the Chaos of the week.  The Colour is listening to Heep's new album on the way and back from the hospital, about a 40 minute drive. When Bobbie and I ride together, we don't listen to music. She has the world's best hearing and I hear poorly out of one ear. What a great album. It gets better with each listen.

Heep On, and get Colour where you can find it.

Lannis