[Heeplist] What, no more Heepsters??!!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Mon Jan 30 13:40:19 EST 2023

Hi Evert

Thank you for letting us know. I at least hadn't heard that Louis this
disease. I agree totally with you that he has done a lot for Heep and
other Heep fans over the years and I feel sorry for him if the ilness
prevents him from doing these things anymore.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net

Evert Achterberg (UH) kirjoitti 29.1.2023 20:50:
> Hi,
>
> I don't post very much on the mailinglist, maybe duet to the fact it's
> in English, which isn't my native language. I'm sorry to hear that you
> feel betrayed by Louis, maybe you missed it, but Louis is suffering
> fom Parkinson's disease and is not very active anymore on social
> media. I was very happy to meet him at the last gig in Utrecht in the
> Netherlands, but I also know he couldn't visit the fanparty before and
> had to leave the concert before it was ended, all this because of his
> illness. Louis worked hard for the band and the fans and he owns your
> respect for the things he did during a long period.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Evert Achterberg
> www.uriahheep-discography.com

>>> nown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
>>> wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=zA8Bjg5RZ%2FSstWb5uu5ElUAaptdW
>>> RUeoiN8cbxgX1iI%3D&reserved=0 Terje Pedersen kirjoitti 27.1.2023