[Heeplist] What, no more Heepsters??!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 07:51:10 EST 2023

Hi Tapio, as we know most people now spend 23 hours a day on the phone and that's what's required if you're going to be on Facebook lol!  I check Facebook twice a month and just blow through the notifications just to too much information too overwhelming. I greatly prefer the Heepsters Mailing List for my social heap interaction.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!