[Heeplist] Another Live in America?

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Sat Nov 26 12:39:27 EST 2022

You're right Tapio!

And now I noticed: My CD has not exactly the cover I used in the review.

On my CD you see a little bit more from the Matthews picture on the
left- and down-side
There are a couple of houses to see on the left side - and the airplane
you see a part of on the original CD in the corner left down you have in
full shape.
On the right side I have only a half of the last house.

An there is the star spangled banner like a video picture on the Rock
the town is built upon

Last: the Heep logo is in the middle of the cover not on the left side

Norbert

*Norbert von Fransecky*
*musikansich.de*
Pappelweg 28