[Heeplist] New album Chaos & Colour released January 2023

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Tue Nov 8 10:18:33 EST 2022

😄  😄  😄  😄  😄  😄
________________________________
Från: Heeplist <heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com> för Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at heepfiles.net>
Skickat: den 8 november 2022 15:34
Till: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time) <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Ämne: [Heeplist] New album Chaos & Colour released January 2023

Hi

It was announced today that the new album titled Chaos & Colour will be
released 27th Jan 2023 on Silver Lining Music. First single Save Me
Tonight has been released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZz0YvuhS8

Fanstastic song!

The buoyant, blistering single “Save Me Tonight”, feels at once like a
cry for lost love and an expression of COVID era pain. “I think that’s
the beauty of a good lyric,” smiles founding member Mick Box. “A good
lyric means that you can interpret it in many ways, and it’s so
important to me when writing a lyric that it has those avenues to go in.
It is the first single and opening track of the album, and is made for
rock radio, and will surely be included on our new set list in 2023”
enthuses Box.

The single was written by bass guitarist Dave Rimmer and Jeff Scott
Soto, who has been the vocalist for the likes of Journey and Yngwie
Malmsteen. “’Save Me Tonight’ comes from a place of frustration and
helplessness living through these unprecedented past couple of years but
hanging on to this raging hope that we would all meet again!” Rimmer
comments.

Chaos & Colour is the energetic and triumphant 25th studio album from
the hard rock progenators. It is an album which bristles with explosive
classic rock guitars, supreme harmonies, and Heep’s famously generous
keyboard foundation. “Save Me Tonight” shows the band’s weighty yet
blistering chops, whilst “One Nation, One Sun” is a journey of soaring
balladic contemplation. “Fly Like An Eagle” takes the listener on a
journey of meditation, and “Closer To Your Dreams” is a battle cry for
all rockers to get out there and do it.

Chaos & Colour is available to pre-order from November 8, in Black and
Coloured Vinyl configurations, as a standard CD Digipak, a Deluxe CD
packaged in a hardcover book with Uriah Heep’s Chaos & Colour signature
patch and in digital formats. Pre-order here:
https://lnk.to/ChaosandColour

British hard rock legends Uriah Heep are one of the “big four” rock
bands, along with Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath, and
certainly one of the most intriguing bands both musically and lyrically,
to emerge from heavy rock.

Evoking an era when prog, hard rock and heavy metal co-existed in an era
of glorious, boundary-breaking music, Uriah Heep rose from inexperienced
studio musicians with everything to prove to bona fide limo inhabiting
rock stars.

After selling over 40 million albums worldwide, over the years Uriah
Heep have influenced many different metal bands around the globe, among
the most popular being Dio. Bands including A-ha, King Diamond, Krokus,
Demons & Wizards, Fifth Angel and Axel Rudi Pell have all cited Uriah
Heep as a band of personal influence, while W.A.S.P and Tesla have
covered the band’s songs.

1. Save Me Tonight
2. Silver Sunlight
3. Hail The Sunrise